Save Ron Mandalla Garden!

  • Subject: [cg] Save Ron Mandalla Garden!
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 16:01:42 EDT

In addition to Mary Bedard's excellent California-based suggestions,  please
let us out-of-town ACGA community gardeners know:

1) The one-two paragraph "Reader's Digest" version of the Ron Mandalla Garden
story with your main arguing points.

2) The names, addresses, phone, fax and e-mails of the elected and appointed
decision makers in question and local newspapers & media that you think may
print or broadcast letters about your garden. This helps, really.  The letter
from President Tom Tyler of the ACGA to the NY Daily News continues to be
helpful in our struggle in NYC . Please let us know who to reach out to in
Sacramento ( "The Sacramento Bee"?)

3) Your garden's mailing address, so we can "cc" you copies of our letters.
It is always helpful to have a pile of letters to place on a decision maker's
desk when you meet with them. " I know that you've received these, but in
case the guy in the mailroom diverted these to Finance..."

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman