Re-affirming the value of public spaces

  • Subject: [cg] Re-affirming the value of public spaces
  • From: "Harriet Festing" <hfesting@pps.org>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 14:20:51 -0400

The need to gather, to share stories, to celebrate, protest and grieve in a
common place is basic, human, and universal.  We must continue to allow -
and encourage - the diversity, culture and commerce of the United States to
thrive in healthy, livable cities, markets, parks and neighborhoods.

Our New York training course 'How to Turn a Place Around' will still be
running
October 25- October 26, 2001

Since public spaces are as important as ever

See www.pps.org/nyc_training.htm for further details

Please forward this message to anyone who may be interested.

Harriet Festing
Director of Marketing for Project for Public Spaces