RE: policy question

  • Subject: RE: [cg] policy question
  • From: "Honigman, Adam" <Adam.Honigman@Bowne.com>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 17:28:30 -0400

Please review this USDA site:

I believe what you are looking for is known as the "USDA Community
Food Security Initiative".

Contact: For more information, contact: Joel Berg, Coordinator of Community
Food Security, USDA, Room 536-A, 14th and Independence SW, Washington, DC,
20250, phone (202) 720-5746, fax (202) 690-1131, e-mail: joel.berg@usda.gov

With all the recent political changes in Washington, DC, it is possible that
this program has been altered.

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman