list suggestion

  • Subject: [cg] list suggestion
  • From: "Kerr, Thomas J." <KerrT@missouri.edu>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 12:47:33 -0500

I enjoy reading questions about fruit trees and about NYC post-tragedy
garden comments. I feel all participatory comments posted in the past weeks
have merit to the larger picture community gardeners face, as intelligent
people of the world and as neighborhood residents.

Two options for the list users as I see them: if some postings are tedious
or not-directly related to cg, the subscriber can delete them from their
files; the other option is to receive the mallorn list in condensed format.
Instructions for doing this are available for the asking at the mallorn.com
site.

Starting another list is not advisable. Maybe we can just agree to reduce
the amount of material we send out to everyone, and ensure our replies are
directed at the original senders. This would help ease some of the concerns
by others.

My two cents,
Tom Kerr

Tom Kerr
Food Circles Networking Project - Kansas City
University of Missouri Outreach and Extension
2700 E. 18th Street, Suite 240
Kansas City, MO 64127
tel: (816) 482-5888
fax: (816) 482-5880