Re: URGENT! ANWR drilling tied to Defense Authorization Bill

  • Subject: Re: [cg] URGENT! ANWR drilling tied to Defense Authorization Bill
  • From: Grow19@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 18:08:33 EDT

I guess I could join another list if need be, but I feel like the CG list is
a family of sorts and perhaps we in the CG field have perspectives to offer
each other on related sorts of issues.  Just let me know if another list is
starting, or if folks are going to join other lists that discuss these other
issues so i can, too.

Again, if you are getting these messages by digest, perhaps switching to
individual messages will help us all read or delete as time and interest

Fondly to all,
Judy Tiger