Re: Subject Matter

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Subject Matter
  • From: Grow19@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 17:59:50 EDT

I have to admit that I am very grateful for email, so glad to keep hearing
from our friends in NY and I think we are all lucky to have the ability to
reach out and express what is weighng heavily on our minds in such a
emotional time.  And I imagine that the conversation will begin to move back
to mostly CG matters as people are ready.  I do appreciate people putting
clear subject titles on their messages.  That way it is easy to read the ones
we want and skip/delete the messages we don't.  People who are set up on
digest might want to switch back to single messages so they'll be able to
read or skip more easily.

Please be well,
Judy Tiger
Washington DC