FW: SE Asian Gardeners

  • Subject: FW: [cg] SE Asian Gardeners
  • From: "Kerr, Thomas J." <KerrT@missouri.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 15:08:07 -0500

the list serve has asked for this in the past (last time I noticed was in
March 2000) Here's a copy of the email.
I've gone out the University of Kansas Library and looked for the book,
Gardening with Southeast Asian Refugees, but wasn't able to access it in the
Natural Sciences Library where it's supposedly housed, but there's a
possibility you can acquire it through inter-library loan.

Tom Kerr
Food Circles Networking Project - Kansas City
University of Missouri Outreach and Extension
2700 E. 18th Street, Suite 240
Kansas City, MO 64127
tel: (816) 482-5888