Re: Name for Multilogue

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Name for Multilogue
  • From: Dboek@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 06:45:29 EDT

Hi, all,

Adam's idea is starting to make sense, after thinking about the many
alternatives. I especially like the first option of 'Community Gardening: The
Journal of the ACGA' (although, according to google, that means the 'American
Corn Growers Assn'). Knowing how people like initials and abreviations these
days (AOL, btw, etc.), it will quickly become 'CG'. And a short set of
letters lends itself to playing around for logos and graphics.

Don Boekeheide
Charlotte NC