RE: Research project

  • Subject: RE: [cg] Research project
  • From: "Harriet Festing" <hfesting@pps.org>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 09:55:40 -0400

In case you didn't know, Project for Public spaces has recently reprinted
William Whytes classic book 'The Social life of Small Urban Spaces' and we
also sell the video.  You can find it on our website: www.pps.org.  You may
want to also put your question to the Urban Parks Online subscribers
www.urbanparks.pps.org - they're a like-minded bunch of people.
Hope that helps.