Research project

  • Subject: [cg] Research project
  • From: "carla waldron" <carla_xs@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 02:06:18

I am working on a research project on community gardens in New York. I will
be investigating the social implications of the gardens on community and
community relationships as well as taking a look at the movement in general.

I am investigating the work of Jane Jacobs and William Whyte. If any one has
any other suggestions about important research I should investigate, pls let
me know.

Any and all suggestions would be most welcome.