Researching Community Gardening

  • Subject: [cg] Researching Community Gardening
  • From: "Ed Byrnes" <Ebyrnes@socwk.utah.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 09:24:02 -0600

Hi All,
I have been around community gardens as a volunteer, and now as a research & evaluation person, for several years.  It seems that recently there is an upsurge in research ideas around community gardens.
This may be because I only recently joined this Listserv.
Do any of you veterans out there have perspective to share on:
Is there an increasing research interest in community gardening?
If so, what do you think is driving it?
Ed Byrnes, Ph.D., ABD
Research Assistant Professor
University of Utah School of Social Work
395 South 1500 East, Room 126
Salt Lake City, Utah 84105
Phone: (801) 581-4459
Fax: (801) 585-3219