Re: What is a good method of marking garden plots?

  • Subject: Re: [cg] What is a good method of marking garden plots?
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 13:31:05 EDT

Amy,

In addition to a garden plot map, which we have of all of our 108 individual back garden beds at the Clinton Community Garden, we spent some grant money on professionally made, botanical garden quality metal signage which also had plastic coating on it as well.

It's been about 15 year, and these plot signs have held up very well, so I believe the intitial expense was worth it. You might want to contact your local botanic garden to find out the vendors they use for their waterproof, signage.

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman
Volunteer,
Clinton Community Garden
Subj: [cg] What is a good method of marking garden plots?