Re: What is a good method of marking garden plots?

  • Subject: Re: [cg] What is a good method of marking garden plots?
  • From: "Jim Call" jimcall@casagarden.com
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 18:49:19 -0500

I agree with the pvc selection for the stakes.  Its cheap and will not rot.
The Purple Primer works well on the white pvc but if you paint the stakes
 to look more natural, then I would use Paint Markers (sold at Wal-Mart)
in their Craft section.  You can select the primary colors.  Its permanent
 unlike the black  permanent markers which will fade within one season (or
less).

Hope this helps,    Jim