(no subject)

  • Subject: [cg] (no subject)
  • From: "utahgardens" <utahgardens@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 11:20:02 -0600

I was recently told that our new community garden project in Sandy Utah (10 miles outside of Salt Lake City proper) when complete, may be the largest community garden in the country at 15 acres. I was just wondering what other large community garden projects are out there and if anybody knows if this is would be true.