3rd Annual Hells Kitchen Heroes Picnic. Sat September 18th, 2004

  • Subject: [cg] 3rd Annual Hells Kitchen Heroes Picnic. Sat September 18th, 2004
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 15:29:33 EDT

You are invited to the 3rd Annual Hells Kitchen Heroes Picnic to show our
thanks to the Police, Fire Department and EMS personnel in our  area for all the splendid work they do all year.

It will take place in the Clinton Community Garden - West 48th Street, between 9th & 10th Avenues in Manhattan this Saturday, September 18th at 3:00pm
until dusk. Raindate is Sunday the 19th.

Please bring a dish or snacks or beverages to share.
Our uniformed local  heroes (whom incidentally, our  ungrateful city govenment pays 25% less than adjacent communities do)  are our honored guests.  Please take the opportunity to thank these great people for all they do for us, every day when the unthinkable happens in our lives and we call 911 for a first responder.

The Clinton Community Garden.

.