National Tree Trust seeks external reviewers for grants

  • Subject: [cg] National Tree Trust seeks external reviewers for grants
  • From: "Grants" <Grants@NationalTreeTrust.org>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 10:06:31 -0400

Greetings from the National Tree Trust!

We are seeking proposal reviewers for our 2005 grant cycle!  Through our programs, Seeds and Roots, we are offering two monetary grants in 2005.  The Seeds Grant for Organizational Support provides funding for expenses related to overhead and administration to build organizational capacity.  The Roots Grant for Community Action provides funding for urban and community forestry projects that help to improve the health of communities.  To view our grant applications, please visit our website at: www.nationaltreetrust.org

We are searching for people who have experience in various aspects of urban and community forestry including environmental education and conservation.  The review will take place during November- December 2004.  If you are interested, please contact Joe Liszewski at jliszewski@nationaltreetrust.org by September 30, 2004 to be put on the list.  NTT will contact you with further details.

Sincerely,

The National Tree Trust

National Tree Trust

David Flanigan