Moving to Portland, Oregon

Hello Everyone, My name is Rachel Agoglia and I have been working at Garden
Resources of Washington (GROW) in DC as an Americorps member. GROW is
involved in helping folks begin and maintain community gardens, as well as
working with youth and adolescents learn about horticulture, devleop
leadership skills, and get involved in the greening movement. My Americorps
term will end on September 30th after which I am moving out to Portland,
Oregon.  I am very interesting in remaining involved in urban
agriculture/community food security issues.  Does anyone know of any
relevant job opportunities/ good people to get in touch with in Portland??

If so, please email me: ragoglia@hotmail.com
I would be happy to talk about my experience in more detail!
Thanks,
Rachel Agoglia
GROW