RE: Interesting programs and ideas

I love it, Joaquim. For what it's worth, check out
clintoncommunitygarden.org.

As I'm sitting here in my cube, the Brazilian government - business
oligarchy has to have destroyed how many square meters of irreplacable rain
forest, species, habitats for rare orchids, all to make grazing land for
cattle, aka future McDonald's hamburgers?

Please don't think I'm putting you down. I love you as a fellow community
gardener. It's just that with all the wholesale destruction of the Mato
Grosso (and similar equatorial rainforests throughout the developing world)
a community garden in Rio or Brazilia seems like whistling in the dark.

Joaquim, bless you on your Quixotic quest!

Adam