Re: Interesting programs and ideas

A drop in the bucket is just the beginning of what might be a flood of
success for some starving family.     Teach them to fish.... help them to
garden....  see them eat for a lifetime.
	 Each leaf on the tree has its bit to do in supporting life.  Just
because some of those leaves are diseased doesn't mean the whole tree
must be dispaired of.   And this planet earth is the only "tree" we've
got to depend upon.