Re: Re: Killing Platycerium an Essay

Hi Bob:

To be perfectly honest, I mix two level tablespoons of
Miracle grow per one gallon of water.  It's a nice sky
blue when mixed.  I water first before adding the
Miracle Grow, which is followed by shot of water as a
chaser.   What they really like best is Fish Emulsion
but it attracts bugs and ants in particular so I
discontinued using it.

Dan