Re: Re: Killing Platycerium an Essay

Hi Peter:

Is your water directed at the back of the plant or
does your system water the entire plant front and
back?  Do you have a single line going to the back of
each plant?  Do the buds get wet with each watering?
Can you point to any plants that may have died as a
result of over watering front or back?

Dan

http://finance.yahoo.com