Re: New Member

  • Subject: Re: [ferns] New Member
  • From: "New York Bulb Society Lawrence edmonds" cle11104@hotmail.com
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 20:15:50 -0400

Dear Tom,
I recommend you join the NY Fern Society which will begin meetings soon on the first Saturday of each month at the NYBG. It would be to your advantage to meet Dr.'s John Mickel; Oliver Sachs and other ferm enthuasists. In addition, I would like to 'put the face against the person' doing so much good work for the NRGS.
Best regards,