Re: Re: Killing Platycerium an Essay

  • Subject: Re: [ferns] Re: Killing Platycerium an Essay
  • From: "helen urban" rachett21@earthlink.net
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 10:01:29 -0400

carol- I am glad that you posted to fern net-My computer lost my e-mail
addresses-I just wanted to thank for for the plants and they all have put
out new growth. I am going to the aroid show sept 27. Is there anything
special that I can look for for you. Also what does it take to mail them to
you. Got a great anyh. radicans from glasshouse works. sue