RE: Cool growing Ferns for Houseplants?

  • Subject: RE: Cool growing Ferns for Houseplants?
  • From: Kyle Baker <kylefletcherbaker@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 09:04:02 -0800 (PST)
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1261587842; bh=WbEuaNKjdik8viYTajZGOSDYFgnupw1GI4mJgQIctEM=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=S6F7CQSzJJ7iYMwiWCAKyEr1rpMD5kjh13fYyuuliNV0mVUNzAArbM0N2sVzFogSUv3ZUbK5d78hsDgpy52Irj2/h/t/lUG6M4RFC1i8kRAW29VPVDCogpfHKyd5hPjV+eyso/BCnljYh97wWSHdnlJ2/Yi4FEeFcvAqN9lm8lE= s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=V1AlzAoOtgROrUKKeIXXJHkMXMZDcymgCMsNwSn8SjaSEVf8ys1HSla+gN+Xu9xs79Igekm/XLxvFJxm4QY3biuoTWwnYXGA0+bV8JWcDKr59asP2fsR/pf39+vj8yqV8JsTj+OiXl03q82kWMcB2H1wYVqDhJ2p4LbMrcDhfCQ=;

Hey Darryl,

 Thanks for the ideas, I'll have to research them all as I'm one of the
novices in the group...lol. I'm here in Maine zone 5 and the growing areas are
in my house. shut off rooms where I store cool growing plants and overwinter
bulbs such as Clivias, Cannas, etc. Along with Musa, and some bromeliads.

Th'x again,
Mr. KYle fletcher Baker, MCN
Maine zone 5

--- On Wed, 12/23/09, Guertin, Darryl A. (North Houston) <cjlm7@allstate.com>