Re: Cool growing Ferns for Houseplants?

  • Subject: Re: Cool growing Ferns for Houseplants?
  • From: Kyle Baker <kylefletcherbaker@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 09:30:16 -0800 (PST)
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1261589416; bh=iPIuXqHW10EOb3SLuTwrw2mS6LSAs9qK8Sg1oGD5cWo=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=aUU4JNJH64FgQb/Q/tuwnv8z2uwptErjuHt9hiAkuaZc+jVf+GlngZLeDtLDU8lwk44Lmf0vUApGVDfTo2I4UkpkQ8L6VcN4Kt6FulIoeshpukqtgKw045FOkk0PmlAh6jdq1VsePkR3FtOPyjfmCPrqUVXKtSVVh1Palb+XGAI= s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=C4iP+rtzHrDbNhvnP540yvfIjJ9EQN3N4mR0Rhn3ZQlQSVXtpzPa/SoYweE6AbYI2HSZ7J6dalTWH1rdMPjyHEBZYYDHYQVo16/dwJ5YQYHbO625ZtCx2PBjM8dxnpJ2gcqEOhhK1lBG3OpKS82pTeadTQdcdgws+Goer4RZjJc=;

NO I actually was looking for folks in the colder climates such as I, Maine
zone 5 who have houseplants, and namely unusual ferns or even common ones for
that matter that will take temperatures of 40* in dark unheated rooms.

Mr. Kyle Fletcher Baker, MCN