Re: Cool growing Ferns for Houseplants?whoops.sorry

  • Subject: Re: Cool growing Ferns for Houseplants?whoops.sorry
  • From: SCARLATTI@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 12:18:13 EST

I thought that question was directed to me.
_scarlatti@aol.com_ (mailto:scarlatti@aol.com)
 (mailto:SCARLATTI@AOL.,COM)

In a message dated 12/23/2009 8:21:53 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
kylefletcherbaker@yahoo.com writes:

Good  Morning Folks,

With the Holiday almost over thankfully, local  Greenhouses are turning
their
attention away from Cactus and Pointsettias  and back to Houseplants. I'd
like
to get some more Ferns, have three as of  now. But need Ferns that will
tolerate shade and low temps as in 40-45* at  night and 50* during the day.

Any Ideas..start with most commercially  available as mail ordering is out
of
question right now.

Thanks for  any and all assistance

Mr. Kyle Fletcher Baker,  MCN