Re: P. superbum

  • Subject: Re: [ferns] P. superbum
  • From: "Donna McGraw" donnamcg@swbell.net
  • Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 23:29:32 -0600

I have to put in my 2 cents worth.  I've bought 4 of their superbums and
have not been disappointed in the quality.  They were in 5 or 6 " pots - I
can't remember which but they were beautiful plants.  If I had any kind of
complaint it would be that they probably should have been mounted before
they got as large as they did, but then I wasn't around  to do it :-)   I
understand it's easier to ship potted plants than mounted ones and am
perfectly happy with my babies.  I would highly recommend them.  They're
nice, friendly people to deal with.

Donna McGraw
Houston 75 + degrees today