Re: Angiopteris

  • Subject: Re: [ferns] Angiopteris
  • From: "Matthew Barry White" barry_white1@msn.com.au
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 22:47:46 +1100

Hello Frank,

I have a useful article entitled "Propagation of Marattiaceae" by Rod Hill wherein he describes growing Angiopteris evecta successfully from spore. It was published in 1984 in the one and only issue of the "Australian Fern Journal" published by the Fern Society of Victoria. I can do an OCR and send you a copy. Sadly Rod passed away a couple of years ago but his web pages on Tree ferns Downunder are still there and are well worth a look http://geocities.com/rlhill47/

Barry White