Mycorrhizal fungus

  • Subject: [ferns] Mycorrhizal fungus
  • From: Rich Carl <rc12@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 15:15:45 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

I wish to grow several ferns that require mycorrhizal fungi in the soil. Does anyone know the names of the fungus needed by Botrychium or Ophioglossum species.  I would like to investigate inoculating the soil with the fungus and then transplanting grown plants.

I would also appreciate it if anyone can suggest sources of information in this specific area.

Thanks

Rich Carl