Re: Tree-fern query from Hawaii

  • Subject: Re: [ferns] Tree-fern query from Hawaii
  • From: Regferns@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 19:00:52 EDT

This is one of my favorite ferns, I hate saying this, but, it is the  dreaded
Angiopteris evecta that is overwhelming some of the forests of  Oahu.
Apparently, Angiopteris evecta LOVES the Hawaiian climate and is  proliferating
(much to the despair of the forestry department).
Reggie  Whitehead
South Miami, Florida