Re: Mealy bugs

  • Subject: Re: [ferns] Mealy bugs
  • From: "Doret Vermeulen" cfao@iway.na
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 14:48:26 +0200

Thanks Wim,

But what kind of insectised would be save for ferns. I use some poison on my shrub for 3 weeks every other day but some are still there.

I am affraid to just use anything on ferns especially Adiantums as I know they are very sensitive.

Doret
----- Original Message ----- From: "Winter, Wim de" <Wim.dewinter@wur.nl>