Re: Adiantum capillus-veneris

I stand to be corrected, but I think A. capillus-veneris may also be native here (in Oz). I'll have to check my copies of Jones and Clemesha and Flora of Australia (I'm away from home).

Denise wrote:
hi Tony,

Being a very keen maidenhair grower I have to ask re this mail, did you take any pictures, its a long way from Australia to go but I would love to see this fern in its natural habitat even if it has to be "armchair or computer travel"

Happy growing

David Nicholls