Re: Adiantum capillus-veneris

Denise:

I have photos, but haven't got them posted anywhere. I'll get them scanned shortly and send them off list.

Tony Avent
Plant Delights Nursery @
Juniper Level Botanic Garden
9241 Sauls Road
Raleigh, North Carolina 27603 USA
Minimum Winter Temps 0-5 F
Maximum Summer Temps 95-105F
USDA Hardiness Zone 7b
email tony@plantdelights.com
website http://www.plantdelights.com
phone 919 772-4794
fax 919 772-4752
"I consider every plant hardy until I have killed it myself...at least three times" - Avent

Denise wrote:
hi Tony,

Being a very keen maidenhair grower I have to ask re this mail, did you take any pictures, its a long way from Australia to go but I would love to see this fern in its natural habitat even if it has to be "armchair or computer travel"

Happy growing

Denise