Re: Xerophytic fern ID please

  • Subject: Re: [ferns] Xerophytic fern ID please
  • From: Sue Olsen foliageg@juno.com
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 15:04:15 -0700

Hi Otto,
I believe the book is only available through the New York Botanical
Garden at present. (To date I do not know of anyone who has successfully
ordered it via Amazon etc. Hopefully someday!)  It is expensive, but
extremely thorough and informative and the line drawings are outstanding.
Good luck.
Sue Olsen