Re: Xerophytic fern ID please

Hello Otto,
You should be able to order this book directly from New York Botanical Garden as they published it. I believe the book sells for around $100US. Let me k now if you cannot find the link to NYBG and the book and I will help you order it.
Judith I. Jones

Otto Ganss wrote:

thank you for the link, i have seen it on the other list before :-)
The problem is, the book i am looking for is
The Pteridophytes of Mexico (Memoirs of the New York Botanical Garden, V. 88) (Hardcover)
by John T. Mickel, Alan Reid Smith.
And this is, at least i do not find it, not available anywhere i am afraid.
Amazon keeps saying, delivery time 6 weeks, when you order it, after 6 month they cancel the order.
But thanks anyway, a useful link.I never have enough books :-)

Otto in Germany