Filmy Ferns: a new title

  • Subject: [ferns] Filmy Ferns: a new title
  • From: "pvmadhu" pvmadhu@sify.com
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 12:53:54 +0530

Dear Colleague,

Greetings from Calicut University

As you are one interested in ferns, I am happy to let you know about the
release of our new book Filmy Ferns of South India.
Well-illustrated (61 photos and 28 figures) detailed accounts of 28 South
Indian filmy ferns are provided in this book with updated nomenclature
including 6 new combinations and ecological notes.

(Please excuse me if cross-posted.!!!)

With best wishes,

Yours sincerely,

Dr. PV Madhusoodanan
Botany Department
Calicut University
Kerala-673 635
pvmadhu@sify.com <mailto:pvmadhu@sify.com>
http://pvmadhu.tripod.com <http://pvmadhu.tripod.com/>

For copies contact the publisher:
M/s. Penta Book Publishers & Distributors
Darussalam Complex, Mavoor Rd.,
Calicut, Kerala-673 004, INDIA
e-mail: pentabooks@yahoo.com <mailto:pentabooks@yahoo.com>