Asplenium hemionitis

  • Subject: [ferns] Asplenium hemionitis
  • From: "Winter, Wim de" Wim.dewinter@wisl.nl
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 17:41:22 +0100

I got some spores, well, at least some scrapings off the backside of the leaves, of Asplenium hemionitis. As this species might rank high for the Most Beautiful Fern of the World, I'd like more than ever to succesfully raise new plants from them.

I know the general procedure for sowing spores, but in addition to that, does anyone have tips for this species?

thanx,

Wim