Re: Asplenium hemionitis

Hello,  Wim and fern friends,
    Wim's declaration that Asplenium hemionitis  "might rank high for the
Most Beautiful Fern of the World" sent me on an internet search for a
picture of this wonder.  I found one at the following site:
http://www.biologie.uni-regensburg.de/Botanik/Schoenfelder/kanaren/images/As
plenium_hemionitis.jpg.  Very nice.  Thank you, Wim,
    Catharine Guiles
    New Gloucester, ME