Asplenium hemionitis

Tried the site and couldn't get it......... Nancy

    Wim's declaration that Asplenium hemionitis  "might rank high for the
Most Beautiful Fern of the World" sent me on an internet search for a
picture of this wonder.  I found one at the following site:
http://www.biologie.uni-regensburg.de/Botanik/Schoenfelder/kanaren/images/As
plenium_hemionitis.jpg.  Very nice.  Thank you, Wim,
    Catharine Guiles
    New Gloucester, ME