Re: Asplenium hemionitis T reneforme

  • Subject: Re: [ferns] Asplenium hemionitis T reneforme
  • From: "Keith Rogers" kerogers@iprimus.com.au
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 12:11:24 +1030

Hi Guys

A few years back we had a workshop at the fern meeting including the use of
our microscope.

As you can see the spore pattern of T. reniforme, it is absolutely

The sori change to a yellow afterwards.

To members viewing it, it was the highlight of the meeting.

Try this for the full web site, very well done.

Thank you David

Kindest regards

Keith Rogers
Mannum  South Australia

Keith's Fern Page is at
Supporting the Fern Society of South Australia on