Re: Mikrophos

  • Subject: Re: [ferns] Mikrophos
  • From: "Doret Vermeulen" <cfao@iway.na>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 08:25:18 +0200

Thanks for the explanation Bill,  I undertand exactly what you are saying
but I need to know is this harmfull for my ferns or not?

Is there something else I should give my plants to say neutralise the
phosphate or isn't phosphate dangerous for my plants.

Sorry guys if I sound a bit stupid but I am not that used to all the
scientific explanations and the use of other fertilisers than fish emulsion.

So please bear with me.