RE: vermin -Winter!?!?!????

  • Subject: RE: [ferns] vermin -Winter!?!?!????
  • From: "Winter, Wim de" <Wim.dewinter@wur.nl>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 14:18:52 +0100

Now you mention it: I find them only on Bayer's non-English websites. E.g. the
French one:

http://www.bayergarden.be/scgardenblx/products_befr.nsf/CMSSubjectByID/NSCK-5
GFDRR?OpenDocument&nav=MSIN-5ASD74

Most of the products I read about on this mailing list are not for sale here,
at least not to non-professionals. The only ones I have seen:

- these Imidocloprid sticks
- natural and artificial pyrrethroids
- fatty acid based products

It's even not that I need the most advanced of chemical warfare. It's
primarily the application to reach the tiniests hides.

The sticks are perceived as comparatively innocent since thet are not sprayed
and applied but very locally.

Wim