Re: Chemical opinion - follow up

  • Subject: Re: [ferns] Chemical opinion - follow up
  • From: Kyle799706@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 12:11:35 -0500

Having checked the Bayer website there is no listing for Provado spikes...and no listing for use on any indoor crops....and it has an 12REI....so if your using this I would heed the other gentlemans advice and NOT use it indoors under any circumstance....I'm going to call the company right now and see what I can find out....

KFB