RE: AFS Forum

Ross

Thanks. Good to know the list archives are in safe hands.

However, the AFS forum problem does seem to be real. This is what they say
on the forum site:

"The AFS Fern Forum has been hacked; most of the existing files have been
deleted including backups. Unfortunately we have to start over from scratch.
Several years of messages and information on ferns have been lost.

You will need to reregister as all previous registration file were deleted."

Not a problem for this list, of course, but I thought someone who subscribes
to the list might know about it.

Regards

Anthony