Re: Polystichum setiferum cultivars

Sue,
I tried to locate the booklet on the site and was unsuccessful.  Do  you
have anymore info on how to order it?
Thanks,
Shelley

At 05:42 PM 11/23/2005, you wrote:
>Just a note to let everyone know that the BPS has just published an
>excellent and well organized booklet on Polystichum setiferum cultivars.
>The 100 page illustrated publication is based on research done by the
>late Jimmy Dyce. Editors Robert Sykes and Martin Rickard have expanded on
>this knowledge. They bring their considerable expertise to give
>descriptive order to the many and varied cultivars of this attractive
>species. The illustrations are in black and white and quite detailed. I'm
>enjoying it and looking forward to studying it further. For those of us
>who knew Jimmy, it is especially memorable.
>Sue Olsen
>Foliage Gardens
>Bellevue, WA

Shelley Dillard
Propagator
Morris Arboretum of the University of Pennsylvania
100 Northwestern Ave.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19118
phone:  215-247-5777 x118
email:  rdillard@pobox.upenn.edu