Re: AFS Forum

Hi Anthony,

I apologize for following up to my own message...but I have learned some
more. I think what you are referring to is what appears to be a natural
evolutionary step at the American Fern Society:

For years the AFS has used pteridonet, fernet, and for the last few years,
ferns@hort.net as its fern forum. It appears now that the society is taking
command of its own forum being offered at its website.

So please understand that the forum on the AFS website is NOT our list-serve
it is something new so it has virtually no archived messages yet. So the AFS
has simply (without notice) chosen to start its own forum and appears to no
longer link to our list-serve and its recent archives.

The ferns archives for our list are still very much intact at:

Best wishes,

ross (list-dad)