Re: Platycerium superbum

Hi Keith:

I really appreciate that question being asked and your
answer. Now, I too have learn something.

I don't know if Miles distinguishes between the two or
not. I have seen him label his plants P. Superbum
(formally Grande). I recently asked Miles what his
favorite Platy was and his answer was P. Superbum. He
recently had one mounted on an octigon shaped board
that nearly took my breath away. Since he only had
one, it didn't feel right asking if I could buy it.

Dan