First Mistake with sporeling

  • Subject: [ferns] First Mistake with sporeling
  • From: "Doret Vermeulen" <cfao@iway.na>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 08:57:37 +0200

Hi Everyone,

I have run into my first trouble with my sporeling.  I transplanted 5
sporeling in exactly the same mix as they were sown and I planted them in the
underside of a plastic cooldrink bottle that I cut in half and the otherhalf I
pushed over again and it made a small hothouse.

BUT all five of the sporeling just turned brown.  What did I do wrong?  I was
so excited but now I know I still have a lot to learn.