RE: First Mistake with sporeling

Hi Doret

When you remove the sporelings, do it in a cooler high humidity well
protected area with low sun strength.

By removing them from their highly protected situation for a short time, may
have over-stressed them greatly.

Really comes under the same heading as 'hardening them off', but not
generally mentioned.

They may come good hopefully.

Keith Rogers

Mannum South Australia

Keith's Fern Page is at

www.lm.net.au/~kerogers/

Supporting the Fern Society of South Australia Inc on

www.users.chariot.net.au/~saufern/