Re: First Mistake with sporeling

Perhaps a place to start would be looking at the conditions in the
little hot house. Did it get too warm by the sun falling on it. Did the
babies get left out too long in transplantation or did the water you
used to water them in have some contaminent that might have hit them too
hard. Did you put fertilizer in the soil or the water because it may
have been too much for the babies and of course, as has been said, a
thousand other things...... too much light, too little light, too much
water, too dry, .... etc.

When all else fails, try again............. Betsy